nedeľa 18. januára 2009

Destiny

In this room is my destiny. My fate, you declare me many years ago. When it actually was? This will no longer remembers, the day I mixed in one day. I do not know when and where the top end.

In the night when I laid on the shoulders charged. That charged about our race, our secrets, our past. Why me? Why did I have to do? Questions are now redundant, I know I have none, not one. The only thing for me is.

All watchdog. I did not want to be kept secret. And when someone comes to me I have to kill him. Although he nothing I don´t talk him. Even so I have to kill him. I do not want me mučí conscience. It's nasty, how much they? Many, the number is inexorable. I hoped that I will live as the Undead and choose their fate. That was the big mistake, instead.

Ever don´t sleep of the death of all that I have caused. With the blood all around me. I want to die, but all my attempts failed. Now you please kill me, without repentance, without fear. They have no mercy, I made me, you love me as a daughter, but to kill me. No? Why? If you do, everything vyzradím. Kill me. Kill. I want to die, it's my destiny, you do you know to me. I chose it and you need to fulfill my wish. You relieve me of this charge. Therefore you again, please FROGS 'ME.

1 komentár: